Ushus Technologies has focus on automotive embedded systems with expertise in vehicle bus protocols, gateway interfaces, vehicle diagnostics, telematics
and infotainment. We have developed UTP (Universal Telematic Platform), a platform for quick prototyping of cutting edge telematics applications with a
wide array of connectivity options in hardware and software. We have been engaged by customers in re-engineering their applications and development of
Areas of expertise :
- Vehicle bus protocols: CAN, J1850, LIN, MOST, KWP2000.
- Gateway Interfaces: CAN-Bluetooth Gateway, CAN-Bluetooth-CAN gateway, CAN-Bluetooth-MOST gateway, Multiport USB-CAN gateway, Bluetooth – RS485/CAN gateway, AMIC audio gateway.
- Vehicle Diagnostics: SAEJ1939, SAE J1979/ISO 15031-5, ISO 14229, ISO 14230-4, and ISO 15765.
- Telematics and infotainment
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Vehicle Handsfree, Location Based applications, GPS/GSM vehicle tracker, Wi-Fi, USB.
- HMI development: Experience on a variety of platforms including Android, Windows CE, embedded Linux etc. We are leveraging our expertise in networking, media streaming protocols, codec technologies, imaging and graphics technologies to service the infotainment domain.
- Tools: LabView.